Meagan McElroy Nardone
Meagan McElroy Nardone is an associate with the Firm.
She practices in the areas of civil litigation, construction litigation, appellate practice, and insurance and reinsurance.
As a student at University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Meagan served on the Editorial Board of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review as Online Executive Editor. She also served as the Archives Section Head of JURIST, an online legal news publication, and as Secretary of the Pitt Law Women’s Association and American Constitution Society. While attending law school, she also earned a master’s degree in public policy and management from Heinz College of Carnegie Mellon University, where she served as Editor of the Heinz Journal and Historian of the Heinz Graduate Women’s Association.
Upon graduation, Meagan served as law clerk to the Honorable James G. Arner, Court of Common Pleas of Clarion County, Pennsylvania, for the 2015-2016 term, and as law clerk to the Honorable Camille M. Kenny, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Union Vicinage, for the 2016-2017 term. Prior to joining KLRW, Meagan worked as an associate at a northern New Jersey firm, focusing on civil litigation.
- Note, Protecting Pregnant Pennsylvanians: Public Funding of Crisis Pregnancy Centers, 76 U. Pitt. L. Rev. 451 (2015)
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (JD, magna cum laude, 2015)
- Heinz College, Carnegie Mellon University (MSPPM, with distinction, 2015)
- Barnard College, Columbia University (BA, 2010)
- State of New Jersey (2015)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (2015)
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey (2018)