Nicholas J. Guarino
Nicholas J. Guarino is an associate with the Firm. He practices in the areas of insurance coverage and commercial litigation.
As a student at Brooklyn Law School, Nick was a member of Brooklyn’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Society. Additionally, Nick served as a chair member to both the Brooklyn Law Entertainment and Sports Law Society and the Intellectual Property Law Association.
Upon graduating from Brooklyn Law, Nick worked as a fellow at the New York City Transit Authority. Prior to joining KLRW, Nick worked as an associate at a firm in New York City, focusing in the areas of Employment Practices Liability and Directors & Officers Liability insurance coverage.
- Brooklyn Law School (JD, 2015)
- Boston College (BA, 2009)
- State of New Jersey (2015)
- State of New York (2016)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association